Small Business Accounting
As a small business owner you have more important things to do than to keep your own books. We can take care of your books for you, so you can get back to the job of running your business and generating profits!
Each month or quarter we’ll do the following things for you…
- Enter all business transactions to include sales, checks, credit card purchases, cash receipts, etc.
- Reconcile your accounts to the books.
- Generate an income statement , balance sheet and general ledger report
- Provide unlimited consultations by telephone or in our office.
These tasks form the solid foundation of your small business accounting system. You can customize the package of services you receive by adding payroll, tax planning, tax preparation, sales tax preparation, or any of our other services.
Timely financial information is key to small business success, and also to paying the least amount of taxes legally possible!
Reconciling your business checking account each month allow us to keep your bank account, accounting, and taxes up-to-date.
Having us reconcile your account each month allows you to…
- Identify lost checks, lost deposits and unauthorized wire transactions.
- Detect and prevent excess/unjustified bank charges and ensures transactions are posted correctly by your bank.
- Detect and prevent embezzlement of funds from within your company.
- Know how your business is doing? You can’t really know unless all accounts are reconciled and properly accounted for on your financial statement.
- Manage your cash more effectively. Proper management of funds not only saves money, it makes money for you.
- Protect yourself. By timely reconciling and promptly objecting to your bank about any unauthorized, fraudulent or forged checks presented to your bank and paid by that bank, you can relieve your agency of responsibility for the shortfall and transfer the risk to the bank. This reason to reconcile alone should be enough. Crime exists.
- Sleep Better. You will sleep more peacefully at night knowing your bank accounts are reconciled, in balance and that all escrow funds, accounts, checks and disbursed funds are properly accounted for.